Friday 31 October 2008

Passing of the seasons...

So what should I make of surviving another season? I pretty much missed most of this past summer. I spent a lot of it having treatment, feeling ill and not doing much. Given a choice, I'll take winter any day.

But it does make me conscious of the passing of time, of the turning of the wheel. Time, after all, is precious to cancer patients. It's our currency. This procedure will buy you more time. What more do we need to hear?

Except, of course, there's the whole issue of the quality of the time we buy. But let's save that for another day.

All I want to say today is, Happy Autumn. We made it.

P.S Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not long 'til winter now either, your favourite season. Lots of fun times ahead xxx

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great halloween sweetie :)