Thursday 31 July 2008

New York City BABY!!

It's finally happening, another thing to cross off "My List"

Travelling.

I've always been fascinated by the world, in all it's wonder and have wanted nothing more than to go and explore it.

I'm off to New York City! The crossroads of the world. The lights of Broadway. The buzz of the city. Am i excited? Fuck yeah! More than you can ever know or imagine.

Just the thrill of knowing i'm going to experience so many new and amazing things while i do this makes all of the struggles that go with it seem so worthwhile.

I've got a lot of new decisions and turns to make when i return from this trip and maybe, just maybe, this might be the one and only trip i ever get to take. So i've got to grab it with both hands and jump right in. Screw everyone. Screw the doctors, screw their decisions and their reasoning. For once i couldn't really care less. After all, this is my life and i don't really want to be here to just survive; i want to live!

I guess, when it balls down to it...

There is no holiday from cancer, however if it's going to come along with me, the least i can do is show it a good time. And boy, will i show it a good time. It may just die from all the excitement.

No comments: