Thursday 21 August 2008

Can i be anywhere; anywhere but here?

New York.

Well what can i say? It was amazing. It was everything i hoped it would be and more. Oh, and it was bloody hot.

It seemed like i did everything and nothing and before i knew it, it was over.
I'd kill to back again, if only for a second. There are things i saw that will stay forever in my mind, like a snapshot of a memory lingering forever.

But what now? Well back to the normal as always. The unknown and winding road of my life.
My pain is back, although it never went away really. I figured that if i took my mind off it, it would go which i obviously achieved while on holiday. Figures?

Things at home are sucky, my dad just lost his job, money is tight and every little thing seems to accumulate into one big argument. It's like everyone is keeping things bottled up and then when it gets too much the contents just spill out everywhere.

I'm kind of looking forward to the hospital next tuesday. It gives me something to think about and if things get decided there, then something to focus on.

At times like this it's no fun to reminisce....but it sure helps.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: