Thursday 4 December 2008

Christmas Is Coming....

I can't believe that in three weeks it's Christmas Day. It feels like this year, more than anything it's been a long time coming.

To me christmas this year isn't about flashy presents or wanting things that we can't really afford, for me this year it's about spending time with family and just generally having fun the good old traditional way. This consists of eating way too much, drinking a tiny bit of tipple then merrily gathering around the television to watch whatever Christmas films they decide to put on this year - and you know what? I wouldn't want it any other way...

Just to be able to put the decorations up this year and start blasting out the christmas tunes was a good enough reason to make me smile. Even having a tree, any tree to me is really what's important. Big or small, I've always thought of the tree as a symbol of hope and wonder. That's especially true this year.


And just because i can...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha yeah your absolutely right there, i too don't care about the presents i get just the fact being with family is a good enough gift. I'll be watching the Doctor Who christmas special lol

Holidays are Coming "la la la" xD

Hope you have a good one =D